Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

[Review] Grapeseed Glossing Serum | The Body Shop

Hello dearies! Today I'm going to introduce a durable hair care product - Grapeseed Glossing Serum, The Body Shop.  Recently, my hair was getting a bit dry and frizzy,  I tested a bunch of different of hair care products to deal with this problem, and I found this product at the end.


Actually, I don't know what grapeseed oil smells like, but this have a lovely smells, it's so nice!  I found it definitely makes my hair glossier and it really helps with dryness at the tips. Besides, I really like how it makes my hair look. It's very easy to apply and makes my hair more manageable and looks shiny.

Grapeseed Glossing Serum 75ml
Only need to apply a tiny amount for each time. May use 1-3 pumps, it's depending on how dry and frizzy hair looks. I usually spray a little onto my palm and then gently work it in, making sure to spread it around. I use it 1-2 times between washes, and I wash my hair regularly. As it will slowly build up to greasiness after 3 days, so I wouldn't recommend loading up on this product everyday. By the way, it's fair enough as almost all styling products accumulate like that.


If you have dry and frizzy hair and would like something hair care products to smooth it down and make it shiny between washes, should have one of this product. You will never ever regret to get it one, trust me! :)

A selfie photo after applied the grapeseed glossing serum, my hair looks healthy.
By the way, please ignore my pale and non make-up face, heheh ;p