Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Clock's Cafe | Seberang Jaya, Butterworth

Hello, dearies. A few days later, I'm here again to updating my one and only blog. :) Today, I'm going to introduce a cafe which located at Seberang Jaya, Butterworth nearly the Sunway Carnival Mall. I never knows the shop lot there has such cafe until my bff brought me to go there to have a coffee break. Still, there have another 2 newly open cafe, gotta pay a visit in soonest! Back to the title above, it's a cozy place for chill, served with breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee & tea and desserts.

I'm not addicted to drink coffee. I'm the type of person cannot fall sleep easily after had a cup of coffee, but I'm still got myself a coffee. ;p I love the coffee art! It's so cute and pretty nice, but too bad we only got the simple coffee art. Besides, I saw the foods served with cute and nice art too!

Environment #1
Environment #2
Lychee Rose Cake. Taste not bad. Rating: 3 Stars
Signature Passion Cake. Indescribable the taste, must try it by yourself and you'll know. Rating: 3 Stars
等一个人的咖啡, this is so special! Should have a try, taste bitter.
Cappuccino. Taste not bad, a little bit bitter than the others cafe.
Mocha. :)
Contact Details:
Address: No. 51 Jalan Todak 6, Kompleks Sunway Perdana, Prai, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
Business Hours: 10am to 12am. Opens Daily
Contact Number: +604-383 8498
Facebook: Clock's Cafe Penang
Do take in birthdays & 'special events' as well; based on early bookings and special requests(extra charges). HALAL