Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

[Review] éPure Membranous Jelly Masque

Hey yo, dearies! I know I'm kinda outdated. By now, I'm pretty sure some of you might have heard about this mask - éPure Membranous Jelly Masque and I knew that a lot of people have tried for this jelly mask. I'm sure you all know the effect of using this jelly mask is miraculous. This is the first time I applied éPure Jelly Mask, and the outcome is really out of my expectation, GOOD!

éPure Membranous Jelly Masque is developed by the renowned Dr. Yulong Moy from USA, éPure Membranous Jelly Masque is the first-of-its-kind facial mask with ACF (Active Cellular Factor). This unique mask retain 70% more moisture than other sheet mask, the skin pores can fully absorb the nourishing ingredients while drawing out the impurities instantaneously. It also inhibit melanin synthesis, which lightens pigmentation, balances uneven skin tone, leaves your skin brighter and supple with dewy fresh vibrance.

The main ingredients of éPure Jelly Mask
What's Hyaluronic Acid? Why our skin needs Hyaluronic Acid?

You will get the instant results in 30 - 40 minutes:
• Fairer skin
• More even skin tone
• Pores refined
• Lifting & firming of the cheek
• Laugh lines decreased
• Pimple spots and redness lightened
• Less blackheads

 Instructions:
  1. For the first month of using éPure, use 3 times a week. After the first month of using éPure, you can cut down on the frequency to once OR twice a week depending on the results that you are after.
  2. Apply a whole sachet per usage. One box of éPure contains 6 sachets. So, 2 boxes of éPure is enough for one month usage.
  3. Apply a thickness of 0.5cm of ePure mask onto skin for best results.
  4. Leave the mask on for 30 - 40 minutes.
  5. Mask can be applied to eye area to lighten dark eye circles.
DURING
Here's the before and after picture (NO FILTER)
BEFORE
AFTER
Did you notice the difference?!
My skin was getting brighten, supple, fair and it's really work for tighten my pores and reduces my freckles! Sound amazing right?! Imagine, it's the outcome for used after 1 sachet, what more six? [I got myself a box (6 sachet) for a try]




éPure Membranous Jelly Masque divided into Box (6 sachet) and Jar. I got myself a box of éPure Jelly Mask from Rachelbbei. Any enquiry, please contact her. For sure, for ask the prices of éPure Jelly Mask of a Box or a Jar too! :)