Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Patisserie Equateur 赤道法式烘焙 @ Butterworth

Hello, dearies! It's end of October and I has been neglected my blog a month! I've time to blog, but I was too lazy to update after work, just want to rest more and get ready for the next day to face and solve those issue. Arghhh! Working life*

Back to the title above, I would like to introduce a cafe which located at Butterworth. Mostly, the dessert lovers would likes this cafe, It's a heaven for desserts lovers; a cozy place to have an afternoon tea session with friends. It served with desserts, coffee and tea! 

Here are some photos taken by me. Sorry for my bad shooting skills, there is still much room for improvement and still learning to operate the camera. :(
A cozy place. 

One of their signature dessert - Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cake 巧克力覆盆子慕斯, it's a must try dessert.
One of my favorite dessert - French Vanilla Brulee Cake 法式香草布蕾蛋糕
Lychee Panna Cotta 荔枝肉桂奶酪, it's a must try dessert also! 
A close-up photo of the dessert Lychee Panna Cotta, it's taken by iPhone 5C.
The desserts, coffee and tea we ordered. 


Contact Details:
Address: No. 41, Lorong Teras Jaya 2, Kawasan Perindustrian Teras Jaya, 13400, Butterworth, Penang.
Business Hours: 12pm to 12am. Opens Daily
Contact Number: +6016 553 1398
Email: patisserieequateur@gmail.com