Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

My Birthday Dinner @ Heaven Gate, Penang

Bello, dearies! It's the day after I mentioned I'll post some new explore cafe / restaurant in town - Penang. :) Since I was too free in these few days, I'd re-arranged those photo in my phone and I wanted to introduce to you guys the cafe / restaurant named Heaven Gate which I had my birthday dinner with my friends a week ago before my birthday. Yay, it's an early birthday celebration as in previous years.

I had been hear and to do the research for this cafe before, but I never pay a visit, just because Penang island got lots of nice ambiance cafe / restaurant to be explore! Seriously, its really take time to explore all the nice ambiance cafe / restaurant, dessert shop and etc. in Penang island.

Heaven Gate is a Penang tourism dine and entertainment wine lounge, it's around inside Heritage area and it's well dine fusion food.

You may make the RSVP as per below contact:-
Address: 1 Lebuh King, Georgetown, 10200 Georgetown, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Phone:  +60 12-477 5979
Hours:  12:00 pm – 12:00 am




After enjoying our dinner, we moved to Mish Mash, a new opening bar / cafe which located nearly Heaven Gate and its served with cocktails, beers, wine and juice. Million thanks to one of my friend, Andy lead the way to this bar / cafe and we got some free foods and a special modulation cocktail to me.  I do not usually drink cocktails, so I find it the taste a bit strange. Anyway, thank you Mish Mash's Boss (Andy's friend), thanks for your treated!

Details:-
Address: Jalan Muntri, Georgetown, 10200 Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Phone:+60 17-536 5128
Hours: 2:00 pm – 12:00 am

Cocktails and juice! Guess which one is juice. Exactly looks same and hard to identify.

Million thanks to my besties. Thanks to the birthday celebration in advance. Appreciated everything you all did to me and it's so glad to knows you all in my life.
lots of love. chu~

She's Mandy. This is the very first time she joined us. We get to know each other from web social - Twitter, a friendly sweetie babe! Really can't wait for our next girls' day out. :)
Choy Gin, my neighbor. We seemed so closed yet so far due to she rarely to go home and we knew each other since junior high school period.
My forever bff - WaiWai.
He's Andy, one and only guy joined us for the dinner, I knew him through one of my bestie, WaiWai.
with my babe Mon, we knew each other since secondary school, but we getting closer from last year.
Lastly, HBD to myself and Thanks for the lil surprise! love y'all! :3