Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

SAMSUNG MV900F

Yeah! I got a new camera on March that my boyfriend bought it for me as my pre-birthday present. Well, I used to told him every single day that I wanted to buy a camera for myself. I do a surveyed for all the camera I liked and do a comparison for those camera - function, price and etc. but I never decided to buy a camera after my boyfriend seen it in the camera shop while he's on duty for work. Samsung MV900F caught his attention just because he knows that the camera is under my survey list. He rang me up for asked me isn't I wanted this camera, sent me the photos for let me choose the colour (black, white, pink and red) I chose white and lastly he told me the price. I was under consideration, because the price is reasonable and the functions is quite easy to access, that is kinda suit me because I won't specifically to study the camera. :)



One of the reason I phased MV900F is it's a flip-out camera, that's mean it can be rotates up to 180º, easily and conveniently for selca (self-portraits) from any angle and instantly share it via wifi connectivity. I can take the photo without any people help from now onwards and straightly upload the photo to Facebook, Picasa and etc. through Smart Link Button. Built-in wifi and Smart Link button it's easily to share the special moments on the move. It can also safely store your shots on cloud services, send the photos to a smartphone or tablet with Mobile Link, and can also use Auto backup to copy the photos to PC - all without a cable. Sound cool right?!




By the way, MV900F is a camera that rich colours in wide-screen touch display (3.3" amoled touchscreen), it's vivid, superior colours, rich contrast and wide viewing angles. No matter how you look at it, the 3.3" WVGA AMOLED touchscreen impresses. Set up shots and browse photos in stunning clarity - even in direct sunlight.

MV900F provided 16.3M BSI CMOS sensor. can see it clear the bright side of every picture. A tropical sunset, a cityscape at night.. perfectly capture dimly lit moments with it. It's features a 16.3-megapixel BSI (Back side Illuminated) CMOS sensor, which needs less light for proper exposure than conventional CMOS or CCD sensors. Moreover, MV900F still have Gesture Shot, a new way of taking self-portraits with wave hello. Beauty Palette, give your profile photo a glamorous makeover. Low Light Shot, you can shot more clearly in the dark, and etc.

For more specifacations, you can visit the link below.

Its really makes my life become more colourful! By the way, the price of this camera I brought it home it's only RM990 including the camera case, charger, memory card 4GB and 16GB(free) and free rinse 50 photographs. Is that worth?! I think Yes! For sure, you can get yourself one of this camera through online shop for get the cheaper price. :)

Gonna make a review post for those functions of this camera soon, stay tuned dearies!